Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hatchi- The fortunate one

Fortune made Hatchi find me!

It is a fortune how Hatchi found me! Suddenly he came from nowhere and followed me from a safe distance.He was scared to come near me but he kept pace with me from behind. Whenever I try to reach him by calling him softly, he would just shrink away. So I never attempt to touch him but somehow he touches me! Gradually he began to trust me and the distance between us slowly came to close proximity. He came nearer and nearer much closer to my heart.Tonight as I walked Simba, Hachi came along. As we walked together outside Hachi's safe territory, Hachi fought with a gang of dogs while I helped him chase them away with a huge stick. His confidence in me was evident as he listened to me when I called him. Today for the first time I patted him gently over his head and he ate 4 biscuits out of my hand! It was indeed my good fortune to meet him. He brings me joy and gives me a sense of security as I know there is always Hachi behind me!

No comments: