Saturday, January 22, 2011

My roadatian's new status; A puppy day of my life

My friend feels settled at home in our house. It doesn't think that its world is all upside down. It is separated from its mother, elder sister and its dead sibling. It was happy in the street, though dangerous, it was his life! Its stay here is temporary because my father won't allow it to stay here. What the heck, I was ready to fight anything to keep it here with us. The pup feels this is its world. It came and conquered our hearts. It made soft puppy noises to constantly seek our attention once in every while. It was a good sport always ready for a game ,waging its tail in gratefulness and standing on two feet to lick my face. It couldn't stay locked anywhere alone. It roamed the entire house like a continuous bouncing ball, never sticking in one place. Its stay with us for a day left us with long lasting love and memories to be cherished forever. It has made a soft spot for itself in our hearts . It lives in our hearts forever.

No comments: