Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cat of a brat!

Today an uninvited guest turned up to our house. And it wouldn't go! Fortunately Simba my dog was out he would have gobbled it alive! Simba cannot stand any other animal in the house let alone a cat! It was scared and lost! I tried to cox it with some oat and milk. It was just scampered away climbing chair after chair, running from bed to sofa and to every climbable thing in our house. Gradually it gained confidence in me and it rolled over in the floor purring! I have never gone this close to a cat. I cuddled it in my lap. It was so soft to touch. I carried it outside our house. It mewed and wouldn't leave the door and waited every chance to re-enter our house! Finally the owner came and took it away. It was lost allright! It couldn't guess which door belonged to its house! Sometimes it gets confusing, since all the doors and floors of our apartment looked the same!
Ahh farewell my lovely!!!

No comments: