Friday, November 21, 2008

Naughty's 3rd Anniversary

Naughty and Simba with Pompai and Babbai (Naughty's last days)
Naughty died today 22nd November 2005 10:45 pm

Naughty you are always in my memory!
I dreamt about you and simba only day before yesterday
Death is a mystery
My mysery is how can a person so close can be no more!
Someone who was part of my life and everyday routine can come no more.
who never wanted to leave, who held on for dear life is no more.
Three years have gone by, since you left me! How can I live without you? how life goes on?How can I go on with routine life and smile.Why do I ignore you why I don't cry no more.Is it because my love for you has become less? I know time heals everything.When you died I just stared in your eyes and didn't know you were really gone.I felt you would come back.I didn't cry! I cried when I was alone. I went near you I touched you several times, I carressed you and that was the last touch and carrass I would ever be blessed with. Few days later, when I found a hole in your grave, I thought you have come out of the grave.If only I could revive you. How I wish you never died. In my dreams I see you alive with me even now.Then I realise you are no more. Sometimes I cry for you especially in the night when I am alone. I just want to let you know that I still remember you and miss u. Still wish you could come back.

No comments: